- One shot of café patron
- One cup of almond milk
- Coffee creamer flavor of choice – 4 table spoons
- Find your fanciest glass to drink out of. Honestly, anything will do.
- Add one shot (don’t be shy to add another shot if it’s just one of those days)
- Add one cup of almond milk
- Add 4 table spoons of desired liquid coffee creamer
- Stir gently until homogenous.
- Adjust to taste if needed
- Add ice
- Enjoy! Find a straw if you’re feeling dangerous!
Enjoy! You deserve it!
P.S. you can add all of this into a blender if you’d like a frozen drink!
Deborah Perez is the original author of this post. She is the organizer of the meetup group NYC Single Mothers with Special Needs Children as well as the creator of this blog SingleMomSpecialNeeds.