- One shot of café patron
- One cup of almond milk
- Coffee creamer flavor of choice – 4 table spoons
- Find your fanciest glass to drink out of. Honestly, anything will do.
- Add one shot (don’t be shy to add another shot if it’s just one of those days)
- Add one cup of almond milk
- Add 4 table spoons of desired liquid coffee creamer
- Stir gently until homogenous.
- Adjust to taste if needed
- Add ice
- Enjoy! Find a straw if you’re feeling dangerous!
Enjoy! You deserve it!
P.S. you can add all of this into a blender if you’d like a frozen drink!